Aris4Autism: Parent-led, expert supported 90-day autism intervention based on play and social interactions
About Our Program
Aris4Autism: Parent-led, expert supported
Aris4Autism™ program is a comprehensive, naturalistic parent-led autism therapy, that is built on love, respect, and acceptance toward an autistic child. It employs play and everyday activities and sees the relationship between parent and child as a therapeutic catalyst. We believe that loving, determined parent can bring about the best results in an autistic child -especially if they are guided by a multidisciplinary team of experts.
Aris4Autism™ is a group of autism specialists from a vast range of specialties such as clinical psychology, medicine, as well as occupational-, speech-, and play therapy from around the globe. Many of us were driven to these professions through our experiences as special needs parents. Today. we empower parents of autistic children with evidence-based digital solutions, and expert help, so that autistic children can leap toward independence and happiness.
Aris4Autism in an online platform for autism intervention that includes all that are parent could ask for their child's intervention: thorough assessment, 100% individualized program, all the tools needed to implement it and live online support from multidisciplinary group of experts and other parents whenever you need it. No more spending money on therapies that did not bring you any results. No more driving around from one so-called expert to another. No more feeling hopeless about your child’s future. Are you ready to take the wheel?
Aris4Autism empowers parents of autistic children with evidence-based digital solutions and expert help so that their children can leap towards independence and happiness.
We believe that:
- We believe that loving, determined parent can bring about the best results in an autistic child -especially if they are guided by a multidisciplinary team of experts.
- We think that autism intervention should be comprehensive, and naturalistic and employs play and everyday activities.
- We see the relationship between parent and child as a therapeutic catalyst.
- We see each autistic person as unique and believe that they should receive a different kind of intervention depending on their developmental level, strengths, and weaknesses.
- We believe that every autistic person, regardless of where they live or where they might be on the spectrum, should get the treatment that they need to live as independently and happily as possible.
- We believe that autism treatment should treat an autistic child with love and respect, build skills to increase independence, and only aim to reduce the kinds of challenging behaviors that can harm either the autistic individual or those around them.
- We believe that the best treatment for autism combines several evidence-based methods and always involves parents.
Special Limited Time Offers
Aris4Autism Screening Test
Register to receive a FREE child psychologist made autism screening test for 11-64mo children